Season’s GreetingsDecember 22, 2017
Paying your PAYE electronicallyJanuary 16, 2018
- Postal payments for PAYE & NIC for month ended 5 January should reach your HMRC Accounts Office by this date. If you pay late you may have to pay a late payment penalty.
- Receipt of the Contractors Monthly Returns for month ended 5 January for those under the Construction Industry Scheme is due by this date whether submitted electronically or on paper.
- Electronic payments for PAYE & NIC for month ended 5 January must clear into the HMRC bank account by this date. If you pay late you may have to pay a late payment penalty.
- Deadline for electronic submission of Self Assessment tax returns for tax year ended 5 April 2017
- Balancing payment of 2017 Tax Return due together with the 1st Payment on Account for the 2018 tax liability
- Companies House filing date for companies with a year end of 30 April 2017.